Intel will host a live virtual event focused on building AI applications that seamlessly scale from edge to cloud. This one-day event – oneAPI DevSummit for AI 2022 – is designed for researchers, data scientists and developers to:
- Connect with industry experts focused on addressing challenges in AI development to increase productivity and drive innovation.
- Learn about drop-in optimizations across popular frameworks and libraries for deep learning, machine learning and data analytics including TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn and more.
- See demos of Intel AI tools for end-to-end development: data preparation, training, inference, deployment and scaling.
- Participate in a hands-on workshop on creating an AI application for dinosaur hunting.
- Attend tech talks and panel discussions with tech experts from Accenture, RedHat, Google and Intel.
To register and review the full schedule, visit the DevSummit for AI 2022 page on Intel.com.